Thank you for your application (the Form)!
(Sorry for the slight delay on our end getting back to you).
If you don’t remember the position you applied for, you can see it here
The next steps are to:
1) Make sure you like the company and see if it is interesting for you
2) Take the technical test we sent you in your email – this will determine if you are technically qualified
1) To make sure the company is interesting to you, in the short video below, I will tell you:
- More about the company
- What we are working on
- Tools we are building
- Technologies we are using and
- What we are about
Note: you don’t need to understand every detail about the company or the tools, or how to build everything. I just want to make sure its interesting for you to work on full time and that you can research and figure out how to build and make it better with a team of 4-7 programmers.
(I know the word “Front End” is misspelled and the video gets cut off a bit at the end )
If this sounds interesting and something that you may want to work on:
2) GO BACK TO YOUR EMAIL AND TAKE THE TECHNICAL TEST
Once we get the results, we will get back to you with next steps.
Thank you again for applying and I am very excited to building a world-class team.
CEO, Yael Consulting